• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 

don't make flapjacks on my fucking freak-ass stove



i don't have any food...

i don't have time to go to the grocery store to get more food

i DO have time to create a blog and whine, though... take THAT

While I have not stooped to Stu's level of eating 12 egg whites, I have stooped to the level of breakfast for dinner. Some people in college think this is a treat when the cafeteria serves breakfast for dinner. Young adults who live alone know that breakfast for dinner means someone is too lazy or too broke to go to the grocery store to get some real food.

Not only that, but I just sat here amazed as after 5 minutes my pan was still cold. The burner was on high, the pan was on the correct burner, yet no heat. "Ah," I said, "it's just an old house," and I continued to wait.

After about 10 minutes I realized, no... you freakin dumbass... the handle is so heavy the burner is so crooked that half the pan is in the air and thus, not even on the burner.

So I put it down...

... so I then burned the hell out of my flapjacks.

And then I ate them all out of spite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home