• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 

When Facing Stormy Seas

And when times get tough and the job gets rough, I just have to remind myself, "at least it's not law school."

When your boss gets fishy and makes you wonder if he really does have Asperger Syndrome, you just have to smile and nod because it sure beats the Socratic Method.

On the likely chance that your co-workers make you wonder, "Et tu, Brute?" quietly muse on the fact that you're not competing against each other for grades that determine the rest of your career and career path.  

And if that doesn't work, my father always says, "At least it's not Akron!"
(...hope I don't offend anyone from Akron...)

3 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

I think of all persoanlity disorders I would least realate with Asperger's.

I also am DREADING wordpress, but I know it will be for the best.

Grrr.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Seredne said...

Yeah... Aspergers is pretty interesting. I don't really think my boss has it, but I can daydream...

Yeah, Wordpress is kinda paralyzing me with fear at the moment. I don't know if I'll be able to make the switch!

9:21 PM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

I know. I am so overwhelmed.

However, I want my blog to be a bigger blog and that means that I have GOT to not deal with Blogger anymore.

That said, I am drowning in new terms, purcasing of domains, hosting services, plug in's, etc.

I want to cry! I hope it is worth it.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home