• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Saturday, February 25, 2006

 

Olympic Foibles

I, sadly, have to agree with most of this. American Idol was better than most of the Olympics. I did watch much more of the Olympics than ever before, though (I think this mostly has to do with the fact that I'll do anything to avoid my legal studies... or at least, to make them less sour).

I've watched figure skating since the early 1990's. I would say that the figure skating this year was a joke and a huge upset, but skating always seems to go like this. Figure skaters are such emotional athletes.

Who can forget the Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan incident? Or all the times Michelle Kwan flubbed up her open door to the gold? She had a million excuses.... "I changed coaches, now I decided to triumph on my own without a coach, now blablabla"

yeah, yeah, yeah... I'm not impressed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home