• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

 

They Can't All Be Fancy Cakes


I suppose I should counter yesterday's good mood and fancy cake post with an alternative view - the yin to yesterday's yang.

Behold, ugly cakes! (note: these are from random google photo searches)

1. I like to call this blue eye-candy: Great Aunt Pearl barfed on the Cake



2. This one screams: Here's to Spending the Next 40 Years Falling Asleep on the Couch in Front of the TV Goddamnit Don't Forget to Turn off the Lights When You Come Upstairs Let the Dog Back Inside Stop Snoring or You'll Wake the Kids We Never Have Sex Anymore Because of That Goddamn TV I Want to Watch American Idol Instead of the Friggin Playoffs


3. When they said "till death do us part" they really meant it - thus their cake looks like a mausoleum.



4. This is just a cake topper, but gigantic nerds everywhere are pissing on themselves with delight. The rest of the webpage is excellent as well.



5. This and this can't really be wedding cakes... they must have just washed up on the shore.




6. I thoroughly regret taking on this endeavor of locating ugly cakes. I thought that I was 'tough stuff' and that it would just be a good laugh, but even my stomach is too weak for these monstrosities.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home