• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 

Working Girl


Yesterday I knew that boyfriend would be getting home late, so I had hopes of getting some housekeeping stuff done... vacuuming, putting away the clean clothes, and making some pumpkin ice cream. Unfortunately, I wound up working for 11 hours.

This was my first official "late night." It didn't need to be late, my boss put off something a little later than he should have. At least I get paid overtime?

Sunday was also my two month anniversary of working at this job. Really, my two month anniversary of full time work. We'll see how long I last!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, Ok, so congrats on making 2 months? I hate bosses that make their dumbness your emergency!
How do you make pumpkin ice cream?!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Seredne said...

Do you have an ice cream machine? It's a must-have with making ice cream.

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, no. We have been looking for one that has the hand crank and you use rock salt. Do the plug-in ones really work that well? If so, I'm game!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Seredne said...

The plug-in ones do work well, at least the one I have does. I'm using a Deni ice cream machine, you can find it here: http://bizrate.lycos.com/icecreammakers/pid11562786/index__keyword--ice%20cream%20scoops.html

There are of course more updated models at this point. The first time I used it the ice cream didn't come out well, but that was only because I didn't freeze the cannister long enough... that's about the most important step. Good luck!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home