• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

 

Give me Answers, not Questions


Let me first say that I love, love, love this friend. She tries to help me all the time with school, since she has been through it before and is now graduating.

Maybe it helps other people to look at old exams, but without the answers I have never been able to understand for the life of me how they are helpful. Okay, you get an idea of the questions, but is that even that helpful? Unless you know those are the questions that will be asked on the exam, wtf!

Thanks for the big deal about giving me all kinds of old exams, but next time please include the ANSWERS!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason King said...

"Unless you know those are the questions that will be asked on the exam, wtf"

Exactly!

Well, sometimes you may get lucky and have the professor give some of the same questions from previous tests. They usually get pretty lazy about that sort of thing if they've been around long enough.

Best of luck with your exams.

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home