• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

 

Flooded, Frazzled


Perhaps you've seen the news by now. Yes, DC is readying itself for Noah's second coming.

This makes travel difficult. And I sat in the worst traffic I've ever seen, making myself late for an important appointment and thoroughly aggravated.

But remember that job interview I mentioned with the somewhat clueless interviewers? The offered me the position last night. I guess I should be really happy about my offers, except they're just not the ones I'm really hoping for. So I have another interview this morning with a company that I'm really hoping for, and I really want it to go well. So well that they call me with an offer the very next day.

Hey, it could happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home