• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Thursday, September 28, 2006

 

She's Got [No] Game

I left work early last night. Well, by early I really mean on time. I just got up and kind of snuck out, but it worked! Of course, that was until I got to the metro station and learned that there was a back up. Forty five minutes later I got home, still earlier than boyfriend. Instead of using this time to be productive (like I always plan to), I pretty much just fell asleep hanging halfway off the bed. Go me!

This morning I was thinking about how I can lose a few extra pounds (who doesn't think about that?). I found a website that was very cut and dry about it; I like that. No gimmicks. Check out the SoYouWanna website.

In other news, Facebook is now open to the public. So if you don't have a valid work/college/high school email address, now is your chance to shine.

And I'll leave you with some embarrassing bits of conversation:

Seredne: i don't know about the dc scene, though. it's all single young professionals and bars... 'clubbin'... i don't think i've ever been to a club, nor would i know how to dress or what to do. and i just get so tired of that scene, standing around in a crowded, sweaty place completely unable to hear what anyone is saying.

Peace Corps Friend: yeah i can't picture you in a club at all. haha i'm trying now and it's funny!

Seredne: hey!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

I think falling asleep hanging halfway off a bed sounds way better than clubbing.

God, I'm old.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home