• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Friday, December 22, 2006

 

All I Want For Christmas...

Is the following letter from Santa:

"Dearest Seredne,

I know you've been struggling with this for some time, but I just had to say something... you would be an amazing [insert profession here].

With your unique skills and talents such as _____, _____, and _____, you would not only be able to meet challenges and exceed goals, but you would also be sure to experience many growth opportunities.  I'm sure that you would quickly rise through the ranks to become top
[insert profession here], and others would be inspired by and learn from your performance. 

And don't worry, being a
[insert profession here] would all leave plenty of time for your boyfriend, your hobbies, travel, and that adorable puppy you two have been hoping to buy.  And you won't have any trouble [finding a job/continuing your education] in whatever city your boyfriend needs to live in for what he's planning in another year. 

Merry Christmas! HO HO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hugs & Kisses,
Santa"


2 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Good GOD your fathers obsession with you being a "____" is like HE WHO CANNOT BE NAMED!

IT REFUSES TO DIE!

I feel your pain.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Seredne said...

haha! This is thankfully not a letter from my dad (thank god thank god).

It's what I want for Christmas - a letter from Santa telling me which profession I should go into. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed :-P

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home