• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Friday, December 29, 2006

 

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes


As you can see, we've had some changes around here. I am loving my new 3-column template. There are a few kinks that need to be ironed out, but I knew that if I messed with it anymore last night I would complete screw the rest up. HTML is amazing; one bad piece of code and the rest of the page goes to hell!

First I'd really like to figure out how I made the post titles the same size as the rest of the text. I didn't think I'd made any changes there, but please see the last sentence in the first paragraph of this post for a better explanation.

As much as I'd like to take complete credit, I would never have been able to do it without help from this website.

So, good luck & Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Love it

11:55 PM  
Blogger erin said...

dig the new design, very nice indeed :)

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home