• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Thursday, July 19, 2007

 

It's Time for the Seasonal Hair Dilemma

Well, I thought this might happen.  I'm sure I'll find a beautiful wedding dress, the bridesmaids will look great, I'll come up with a neat idea for centerpieces on the tables and for favors, the food and cake should be delightful... but what about my hair?

If you'll recall earlier entries, I haven't had a haircut since that fateful November 2006 appointment... 2 hours long, almost $100 and too short.  Since then I've been afraid to let anyone come near my hair with scissors.  But the situation is getting dire.  I know it's time for drastic measures when I start putting my hair in a ponytail every day just because I'm disgusted with it!

Normally when I get to this point I might just chop it all off again and get right back to where I started from (too short), but now I have "wedding hair" to consider.  I guess that lots of brides where their hair pulled back in tight buns.  I've never been a fan of having my hair up (yeah... I think it makes me look a little too much like my brother!) so having it pulled back 'tightly' is even less appealing.  I think I'd like something loose and with my curls.  But if I cut it all off, that only leaves a short, poofy bob.

Man, I know that I would not want to read a biography about someone's hair on their blog, so I apologize.  Fiance certainly doesn't understand when these, "OMG WHAT DO I DO WITH MY HAIR IT LOOKS AWFUL," crazes strike.  He seems to just stick with, "yes, dear" or "I'm sure that's a great idea" or even better, "you look awesome!" 

Maybe it's a hormonal thing... these crazes only occur once in awhile... and they come on strong and fierce!  I will not rest until I get it cut (in some form or another)!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hair tends to grow very fast so as long as you don't cut it TOO short right now I am sure it will be a longer length a year from now. :) -cm

6:54 AM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Eh. I like posts about hair (I remember the great hair debacle post of Nov '06, for example)

You walked away from law school against a million people telling you that you were insane.

This means i have faith that you can A: Plan a wedding and B: Find a decent hairdo and stylist.

DO IT

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home