• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

 

Sewing Machine?

Does anyone know of a website that gives good instructions on using a sewing machine?  I bought one at a yardsale last summer, and I still haven't been able to use it because I just don't know how.  It didn't come with an instruction book (although it's in great condition).  I searched online to see if the manufacturer had instructions online but I didn't find anything.

It's a 'Brother' and it looks fairly basic... no extra bells or whistles. 

Last summer I visited a friend in Philadelphia whose mother had made her a quilt of her old favorite t-shirts.  I thought that was awesome!  I certainly have some t-shirts I could/should part with, but they have good memories!  Any suggestions are welcomed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home