• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

 

Perhaps 'The Hell With That' Should Be Changed To 'Beware of Village Idiot'


Today I had a meeting at 10am to brief me on this short term job I have coming up.

From 8-9am I couldn't double check my directions because the internet in this apartment decided to die for the first time ever.

9am... called apt office to put an apt I'm considering leasing on 'hold'... the lady wasn't in yet
9:05am... leave for meeting
9:20am.... get really lost and wind up where I started from
9:25am... apt lady calls back, trying to talk to her while being lost
9:45am.... stuck in traffic still
10:05am... lost again
10:10am... bought a map
10:30am... arrive at meeting.... 30 minutes LATE

1pm.. finally get back

1:30pm... turn down job offer that just won't pay the bills

2pm... talk to some people about the apt I put on hold, realize maybe I should look at more apts
2:30pm... find scathing reviews of the apt I put on hold... panic

... spend a few hours calling other apt complexes and spazzing around

5pm... remember I have an interview tomorrow; feel the urge to vom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home