• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

 

A Little Unsettled, A Little Uneasy


I was browsing my celebrity blog of choice yesterday, when I came across something that disturbed me on a rant about Britney Spears:

I was a little worried when I found the first picture (is she seriously rockin' the top pony tail -- prolly with a **shudder** scrunchie?!)

It wasn't Ms. Spears or the scrunchie banter that disturbed me, but, and please don't laugh, I didn't know that hair half up and half down was really that "uncool."

I have curly hair... lots of it. Sometimes that style is the best I can do when my hair is unruly but I don't want to wear a ponytail. I thought it was a nice in between look. Sure, Gwen Stefani isn't wearing it, but I didn't know that it was that bad.

Sorry, Internet, I guess I'm pretty uncool.

In other news, Facebook has developed another feature to make it more like Myspace. Now you can blog on Facebook, but I think it's really the last place that I would want to blog... ever.

Last, the people I went to law school with (who didn't leave or get kicked out) have all headed back to school. Today might be their first day. I don't wish I was there or anything, but it is weird that I'm not there. It's a little difficult detaching myself from that school/class mindset; but I left.

It's similar to that feeling you get when you realize that your parents probably at one time had sex (just to make you, of course) or when you see a teacher outside of school. It's hard to imagine some people having hobbies/ interests/lives. Maybe because I left I figure that obviously everyone else left, too. The whole school is shut down now, actually... probably the whole city as well.

Right.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home