• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 


The first pumpkin is the one that I carved. I was trying to copy my friend's Día de los Muertos design. Skulls are made of sugar and chocolate, and people celebrate the memory of deceased loved ones.

The second pumpkin is my boyfriend's. Notice that it has no teeth and it's smiling... what can I say?

I was sent a link this morning for this shirt. Obviously I have to buy it or I will lose my mind.

But with all my prep and anticipation for Halloween, I must say, I'm ready for it to be over. I'm a little tired. I think maybe I came on too strong with my pumpkin mania. I don't think I'll do the same thing with Thanksgiving... unless I start buying things with turkeys all over them. Actually, a cupcake pan that makes little cakes in turkey shapes would be kind of awesome. I'm ahead of my time.

Happy Halloween to everyone and to your family! I hope it's full of treats (not tricks), spooky stuff, and old, cheesy horror movies.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home