• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Thursday, May 17, 2007

 

Big Smiles All Around

I got confirmation that the leasing office received our paperwork, and we're good to go!  All we need to do is stop by some time to finish crossing t's and dotting i's.  Moving is exciting, even if it is only going up a few floors.  Already I'm thinking... maybe we should look into a new couch, maybe boyfriend needs a smaller desk, maybe we should have matching dressers, maybe it's time I got a new comforter.

Silly me, thinking that moving will suddenly make any of my furniture match or any of our rooms have balance. 

Maybe one day when I have money I'll focusing on giving my home a "theme."  Or, maybe when I get married my wedding guests will be very generous with their gifts!  Yeah... they probably have as little money as I do.

I ran into one of my college aptmates (1 of 3 others) last night getting off the metro.  We haven't seen eachother (or spoken) in two years.  She had some problems back then (yeah, problems with stealing mine and another roommate's stuff!), but I tried to be friendly.  She's still spacey and bizarre, and she seems very unhappy in her profession. 

Right now the only people I really knew left in college are about to graduate.  They're currently at their beach week extravaganza in Myrtle Beach.  They're probably drinking coladas, running around naked, canoodling... ohhh jealousy.

But actually, not that much jealousy.  The old roommate I ran into kept exclaiming, "You look good! You look happy!"  Why thank you; I feel pretty good and happy!  I'm not in law school (though my Dad reminds me daily that I could have been finishing my second year of law school this month).  That also means I'm officially one year OUT of law school.  That's right, let the good times roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home