• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 

And Then There Were None


The Facebook invite feature is quite popular this summer. In an earlier entry, I noted an invite from my cousin to go to her "Erotic Party." Today I received an invite from a girl I went to law school with.

For those of you that do not know, I have taken a job at the nation's capital and will be relocating the twenty-second of this month. That's next Saturday for all you geniuses that can't count. Therefore, I need to go out and be intoxicated Wednesday and Thursday night of this week.

So another one bites the dust.

I have mentioned this girl before, briefly. She used to make cupcakes for the class, cry, and tell us how proud she was of us. Notice also her "for all you geniuses that can't count;" law students are such nice people that I could spew all over myself.

Her Facebook also includes little gems such as:

I would like to announce that I HATE UGLY WOMEN! especially women who have never had a boyfriend, or are dating ugly men or have to practically hump their male best friends because no one would ever touch them sober.


It surprises me a little that she's leaving. Even though she was certifiable, she sure did love law school. She made a ton of Facebook groups with different "funny" law school inside jokes. She wore t-shirts with phrases like, "You Know You're a 1L When..." So I assume it must be another "below minimum competency."

That brings the total of below GPA 1L's that I knew personally to five. It amazes me. Way to keep the legal profession an exclusive group! Way to keep demand and costs high!

I'm afraid this is yet another Facebook invite that I will have to decline. If I was loud-mouthed and sassy like this girl, maybe I would make my own Facebook group titled, "I dropped out BEFORE it was cool!"


3 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Do you have any idea how MUCH I want to take a peek at the wench's facebook now???

She's quite the Frosting-coated, fugly soul, aint she?

2:21 PM  
Blogger Penguin said...

Well, now I have to go check out facebook. She sounds like a real winner. Perhaps wherever she is going to can profit from her mightier-than-thou attitude.

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home