• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Thursday, December 07, 2006

 

More Like a Crawl


It's been a rough week. Not feeling well certainly does hamper the ability to be funny, fun-loving, or anything other than hating life, really.

I'm ecstatic that today is Thursday. We have a friend who may come into town this weekend (or may back out because of a paper). But I definitely have a friend coming in from out of town tomorrow night. We went to law school together last year and then both promptly left after exams. She moved away to SC, I moved to VA, and I haven't seen her since. She was the one person who kept me mildly sane while I was there. It will be great to see her again.

A friend shared this musician with me earlier in the week. The first time I listened I was sort of interested but sort of scared. I also thought it sounded too much like a Bjork copy. But now I'm very interested and I want to hear more. So now I'm recommending Joanna Newsom's Myspace page to sample some of her music!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home