• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Friday, December 01, 2006

 

Noel


Last night I dreamt that it was Christmas Eve. I was at work in my office. It was decorated and beautiful everywhere, but the street outside was mostly empty.

It got later and later. My boss kept us longer and longer... 9pm, 10pm. Finally someone left, but for some reason I wasn't allowed to leave yet. At 11pm I finally escaped. My boyfriend hadn't called, no one was in the street, and I couldn't figure out how to get home.


I'm a big dreamer... daydreams, nightdreams, don't mess with my dreams! This is where I draw the line! No way should I be having nightmares about working overtime until 11pm on Christmas Eve! It's horrible. I may have to leave at 5pm today like a normal person, just in protest of this awful dream.

Can anyone who has updated to Blogger Beta tell me if there's an option to make your blog three columns? Blogger beta says it offers all these ways to customize your blog. I've gotten as far as the templates page, which all look exactly the same as those in regular Blogger to me, but to go any further you have to risk losing all your current customizations. I would like to look before I leap off the blogosphere this time.

Happy Friday!
Happy Pay Day!
Good luck studying this weekend (for those who have exams coming up)!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home