• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Friday, January 05, 2007

 

A Few of My Favorite Things


That is, a few of my favorite Christmas presents. Now that the holidays are over I have to get my kicks somehow...


That's right, someone loved me enough to get me the Williams-Sonoma SNOWMAN pan! Just wait until I have a chance to try out this baby. I'm sure it will bring hours of cake fun (if it's anything like the pumpkin pan)!


Yes, it's fiesta time at Seredne's! So bring over your entire family because my boyfriend's mother gave me enough Fiesta dinnerware to feed 'em all! (This isn't even all of it... lots of bowls were in the dishwasher.)



What you're looking at here is a recipe book that boyfriend put together for me. These are the divided sections he made, and there are tons of plastic sleeves for me to slip my favorite recipes into!

This doesn't need much explanation... The Cake Doctor is going to help bring me death by cupcakes!

It's kind of hard to tell what's going on here... don't pay attention to the weird crab, the hanging good luck elephants, or the bust of Thomas Jefferson. The featured present here is the glowy purple ball. It's from IKEA, and when it lights up it's awesome!

Unfortunately, this one isn't REALLY mine. I bought it for my boyfriend, but it's very worth mentioning! It's a calendar called 'Extraordinary Chickens'... I knew he had to have it! All the chickens are posed with dark, regal backgrounds. They are truly extraordinary chickens.
And sadly I can't take a picture one thing - my new Canon Powershot A540! This will hopefully mean more (and better) photos!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home