• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Friday, January 26, 2007

 

When the cat is away

Well, pretty much everyone is out of the office today.  I got here nice and early so that I can scram nice and early.

I don't have anything exciting planned for the weekend; just not being at work is exciting enough.  Although, this was a pretty good week at work.  Another co-worker and myself designed new business cards for the company and they came this week.  I think they look great.  I was able to lend my "skills" to a few things this week that turned out well and made me feel good.

My boyfriend's parents were supposed to come up this weeknd so that we could all go to a play.  Boyfriend didn't buy any tickets, so that plan is a bust... he cracks me up.  I'd really like to see "Wicked."  Unfortunately the shows near me are sold out.  I suppose I could go to New York; boyfriend and I always talk about visiting up there.

We went out to dinner on Tuesday night.  Nothing fancy, we were just having some fun.  We talked about what we would do if had the chance to go back to college.  Some things I mentioned include going to more plays and/or student productions on campus, visiting friends from high school at other colleges, not minoring in Philosophy, taking art classes, skipping class to do something else (I never skipped... maybe once..), staying up later, and the list could go on.  Between the two of us, we would never get any sleep with all the things we want to do.

Don't get me wrong, we did A LOT in college.  We were always busy and never had enough time.  We were also pretty much always having a great time.  I wouldn't trade the moments I had.  I could live in a perpetual state of college.  Most people say they didn't appreciate something enough while they had it, well I appreciated every day of college and it still wasn't enough. 

In other news, the last three or four times I've had Chinese food I've either felt sick afterwards or not been able to finish it.  Now, I LOVE Chinese food, and keep in mind each time I've had it it has been from a different restaurant.  I don't know what's going on, but I hate it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home