• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Monday, July 23, 2007

 

This has been a public service announcement.

We survived the move... somehow.

In the weeks before the move, we kept wondering whether we were underestimating of overestimating the impending relocation.  Saturday we got our answer - UNDERESTIMATING.

Beforehand we should have cleaned more, thrown more away, and packed more.  By the end of the day I was completely beat.  We took our friends who helped us move out for dinner and beer (where I got, thanks to dehydration and also very low tolerance, quite amusingly intoxicated).  We caught a cab and made our way to the Buffy the Musical Sing Along at the Avalon Theater.  It was a lot like Rocky Horror, in that you got little goodie bags that made it interactive.  It was lots and lots of fun. 

The apartment is still in shambles.  We have internet, so I'm happy!  I have to take two quizzes this week for my biology course on the skeletal system.  So many friggin bones and subsections of bones.  I can't even imagine how early doctors and scientists investigated and classified all these things.  And now I get to memorize it!  It's fun, but I'd rather be reading HARRY POTTER.

p.s. I'm trying to hide from the internet so that I don't actually spoil the ending for myself.

p.p.s. Please unpack for me.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home