• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Friday, April 07, 2006

 

My Two Friends Reality and Logic Will Not Be Joining Us Today


Phone conversation, 7pm

The Great Manipulator: Well, your boyfriend's mother told me that he makes you go home when he wants to read. What are you going to do when you live together?

Seredne: What are you talking about???

GM: I'm just saying...

Seredne: What is the point of that comment?

GM: You take everything so personally..

Seredne: But, what do you hope to achieve by making that ridiculous comment?

GM: You are just so touchy! Fine, we'll just talk about the weather I guess.

Seredne: What was the point of that comment!?

GM: FINE, well... your boyfriend's mother said that he makes you go home when he's tired. What are you going to do when you live together and he's tired? Go walk around the block?

Seredne: First, I don't know what you or his mother are talking about, if she did in fact say that. Second, yes... when I'm at his parent's house and it's 2am and he's tired, I suppose that I do go home because I don't live there!
What are you even talking about?! Am I going to go OUTSIDE when he wants to go to bed or read!? Do you want me to say, "Gee, you're right.. guess I shouldn't live with him after all!"

GM: Nooooooooooooooooo.... you knooooooooooow I loooooooooooove him

Seredne: Then you just wanted to put those subtle jabs and little comments in there to make me feel bad. Thank you!



... Well I suppose you DO have to hand it to the woman. When she goes into battle, she goes in fully loaded and attacking from all fronts. After a lengthy battle at Professional Life Island, she has marched her troops to the bunker at Personal Life Hill. It's hard to know exactly what GM wants. But like many great warlords before her, I'm going to guess just more power and control.


1 Comments:

Blogger Womoon said...

Everybody needs their own space to go to and be alone every now and again. That's why yo have a room where you can be by yourself (an office, bedroom, garage, etc). It doesn't mean you should live alone forever(unless you choose to, like my aunt).

I figured out who The GM is! ;) She loves you, she just doesn't always get you.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home