• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

 

And This is Your Life!


Work is going very, very well. I got some homework tonight; I need to learn how to give drug tests. Yippee!

As I was walking to the building today, I was struck by something. No, not literally.

I know that I have mentioned this many times in many different forms, but I can't help but be struck by how everything in my life right now is exactly the way that I had been hoping for for so long. Everything that was in my mind, all the things that I wanted and thought I couldn't have and might never have, are now realities.

I'm not used to things being the way I want them. I am not complaining, but I am used to only dreaming/fantasizing about things that either don't come to fruition or won't for a very long time. It's so odd... so so odd.

I still feel like I'm waiting for something. I feel like I'm holding my breath and tensing every muscle. Then on the walk to work today I stopped my usual ridiculous fast pace when I came to a corner, and it all hit me at once.

I'm not waiting for anything. I'm not in a holding pattern. This is my life!

2 Comments:

Blogger Womoon said...

Congratulations, my dear. This is what is called living in the moment...or more simply, actually living.

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there is some kizmet going around. My life is doing the same thing - situations and people started popping in my head a few months ago. They are coming to fruition.

I sincerely hope your life continues to be full of pleasant surprises.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home