• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Friday, July 21, 2006

 

It's sad, really


Yesterday I was made victim to the fearsome practice of blog spam (some religious code type comment), and today a lot more spam followed!

And I really hate the security features against this such as comment moderation and word verification. But I suppose I hate, "you are nice... and so is your blog!" comments with unrelated links attached more.

So, disregard anonymous comments on this blog. I'm far too lazy to go through and delete them all. At least, not all at once. From now on this blog will be using word verification, because it seems to be the least obnoxious of the security measures.

What do you do when you get blog spam?

1 Comments:

Blogger Penguin said...

I'm not popular enough to get blog-spam. I'm lucky to have the few readers/commenters I do have.

Hope it cools off for you - the spam, that is. I have no idea where you are so, for all I know, you could be in an ice-chest of weather.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home