• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

 

Killing Time, Anyone?


My boyfriend/new aptmate is out for a little while, leaving me alone in the new place for the first time yet (we only moved in Sunday, remember). Am I spending my time well and unpacking/rearranging/organizing our things in the apartment? OF COURSE NOT!

Instead of doing anything remotely useful, I have (prepare to be disgusted):

watched The Love Letter,
watched Soapdish,
googled and wikipediaed trivia, goofs, and cast member info about both movies,
ate cookies,
caught up on lots of blog surfing.

I am officially a waste of space.

How do you like to waste your time?

2 Comments:

Blogger Penguin said...

The little free time I have I waste on the net reading and writing blog stuff.

Moving is stressful - you need some time wasting!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Seredne said...

Thanks! I usually always beat myself up about it when I'm not doing something "useful."

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home