• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Monday, September 11, 2006

 

Easing into Monday


It was a pretty nice weekend. I went to my parents' house for a bit and we went fishing (the only thing my dad likes to do). We didn't catch any real fish, but my mom did catch this nasty toad fish thing. I dare you to eat it.

We did see about 50 dolphins around the boat. They were jumping completely out of the water and smacking their tails at the surface. They were so close we could even hear them spitting water around. That made the trip worth it.

My boyfriend and I also found a huge Asian grocery store. We got a bunch of
different supplies for only $8 total. It's ridiculous how expensive the same exact thing is in a regular grocery store. I also won a disagreement for the first time in a long time. He didn't believe that coconut milk is high in fat. Well, check this out.... it's disturbing!

In other news, it's Monday and I couldn't be less excited about going to work. Good luck to you today, Internet!

3 Comments:

Blogger Penguin said...

Um, that fish-toad thing just made me not want to eat breakfast.
The coconut milk thing IS disturbing.
The dolphin thing sounds really cool.
And, yes, Monday is not at all exciting on this end, either.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Womoon said...

Was it the one @ Broad and Horsepen?

9:52 PM  
Blogger Seredne said...

We found some LITE Coconut Milk at the grocery store tonight... whew, SO much better.

Womoon: Why yes, it IS the one @ Broad and Horsepen. ;-)

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home