• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Thursday, August 31, 2006

 

Sorry, Gremlin


I know it was just a fish, but I think I killed him. This morning when I woke up, Gremlin was dead.

I changed his bowl water last night, but I suppose that he didn't like it. In the beginning I only used distilled water for him, but this time I didn't have any so I used that chemical that makes the water safe for fish. I guess it wasn't that safe.

I've seen lots of fish die in my day, but this one is really sad because a) he was my responsibility b) he died the morning after I changed his water. So it seems I really did kill him. Maybe I shouldn't be allowed to have a pet...

2 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

That is just sad.

I cleaned out my fishes bowl with comet once...oops.

Condolances on a fish with an excellent name

10:51 AM  
Blogger Penguin said...

I am very sorry for your loss. I am sure that you did not "do" it on purpose; you were being a good fish owner by at least changing the water.

Peace

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home