• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Friday, September 01, 2006

 

You Know You're Being Stupid When... (an ongoing post, really)


I tried to figure out how to use bloglines this morning - I failed miserably.

If you blog at work, can your co-workers find it?

I'm promising myself that today I won't get stressed out about stupidity. It's just a job (repeat mantra). Because last night I even got stressed out during a dream. I dreamt that my hair stylist kept me waiting for 6 hours. It was 1 a.m. and I knew that I had to go to work the next morning, but she was watching a movie with her friends and eating popcorn. I was just squawking in the corner about how I needed to go home, and my parents kept calling my cell phone every 5 seconds to ask where I was.

These are my dreams? I should be dreaming about Hawaiian beaches, tanning lotion, and hula men and women refilling my pina colada.

I need this three day weekend! Spring (late summer) cleaning, remember?


3 Comments:

Blogger Penguin said...

They say dreams are the window to your soul...or is it your eyes...? Anyway, job stress just sucks. I think we just get too wrapped up in "being all we can be" and worry we will fail miserably.

Enjoy the long weekend and find some boys to serve you drinks!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

bloglines took a wee bit for me to sort out, but I can't live without it. I HEART RSS FEEDREADERS!

As for blogging at work...is there a policy? I would just make sure that your URL isn't on the computer and you would be good.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Seredne said...

They haven't told me any policies at work, actually. I don't even know the dress code. :-P

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home