• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

A Little Trivia

I stole this thingy...

1. Three things that scare me:
Disease/sickness
"Bad guys"
Living an unexamined life

2. Three people that make me laugh:
Boyfriend
Joss Whedon characters
Most friends

3. Three things I hate the most:
Corporate culture
Law school
Rude/aggressive/judgemental people

4. Three things I don't understand:
Math of all shapes and sizes
The chemical reaction that occurs when mixing Mentos and Diet Coke
Space

5. Three things I'm doing right now:
Waiting for boyfriend to get in
Thinking about getting a bowl of ice cream before the above referenced thing happens
Throwing away old receipts

6. Three things I want to do before I die:
Drop two sizes
Go to a nude beach
Travel cheaply in Europe (again) or China, just me and boyfriend

7. Three things I can do:
Display a disturbing amount of knowledge about Buffy the movie and Buffy the tv show
Impersonate people with strange voices
Solve mysteries

8. Three ways to describe my personality:
Silly
Loyal
Loving

9. Three things I can't do:
Math, again
Drive stick shift
Make hospital corners

10. Three things I think you should listen to:
Reason?
Wait Wait... Don't tell me
The ocean

11. Three things you should never listen to:
Hate
Drunk people
Religious people holding mean, intolerant signs who yell at girls that walk by and call them sluts (this happened a lot at my alma mater)

12. Three things I'd like to learn:
Chinese and German
More about cooking (also cake making/decorating)
How to grow and maintain an herb garden
and I had to throw in a fourth... what I want/need in life; that would also be nice

13. Three favourite foods:
Macaroni and cheese
Pumpkin pie/bread
Stir fry chicken with vegetables, extra spicy

14. Three beverages I drink regularly:
Milk
Diet Pepsi
Fruit Smoothies

15. Three shows I watched as a kid:
Hey Dude
Muppet Babies
Salute your Shorts

2 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

We have a lot in common. Joss Whedon rocks (Naming that guy JANE!? HA!)

I don't understand space either.

I will forgive you that you drink Diet Pepsi.

:D

9:11 PM  
Blogger Penguin said...

Hey, thanks for playing! I really like your lists...especially the things you should listen to. Now I have to look up and find out who Joss Whedon is!

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home