• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Sunday, September 03, 2006

 

Williams-Sonoma and Anything Having to do with Pumpkins... My Great Loves in Life


Some women splurge on shoes or purses, but right now I'm pining after the cutest set of salt and pepper shakers.

I've always collected funny salt and pepper shakers that I've found. They're usually cheap, otherwise I wouldn't buy them. But there is nothing cheap in the store that I went into today. Williams-Sonoma is one of those stores that you really have to wait until you're getting married so that you can get stuff by having a registry there; otherwise it's light-years out of most people's budgets (but it sure is an amazing store... just look at all these wonderful looking fall recipes!).

Until then, I'm sorry adorable green pumpkin salt and pepper shakers, I cannot spend $20 on you. Although, I really want to. And if I happen back by a Williams-Sonoma any time soon I probably won't be able to restrain myself. It's a shame that I don't have a birthday coming up or that I don't get presents on Halloween; it is my favorite holiday after all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Penguin said...

If I had $20 I'd send it to you just so you could own those lovelies!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Womoon said...

Be patient, my dear. Stranger things have happened. ;)

8:44 PM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

I LOVE Williams Sonoma.
Drool.
Lust.
Love.
Envy.

Sigh.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home