• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Monday, September 11, 2006

 

Next Blog, Please


How sad. Blogger has changed a lot even since I first joined. I enjoy browsing blogs. While the most productive searches I've had usually occur when I browse the friends of a friend's blog and so forth, sometimes I do it the old-fashioned way and just hit the "Next Blog" button in the top right corner. Lately, this method just plain sucks.

Usually I get a Spanish blog (I don't speak/read Spanish). Usually I also get advertisement blogs. I don't know how those things happen, but they really piss me off. What a waste of cyberspace! I've also clicked on strange Asian cartoony blogs where I can't really even tell what I'm looking at because there are all kinds of anime characters everywhere. One time I even landed on some creepy fetish site.

It's not save to browse in this day and age. You never know where you'll end up. I'll stick to browsing friends of friends of friends of friends............ [repeat].............

1 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

That is so funny. A girl who reads me (Erin) found me and stopped because mine was the only one in FIFTEEN that wasn't in a foreign language.

Which makes me laugh as she is taking her PhD in SPANISH lit from Johns Hopkins.

It is indeed, sad. I found so many gross sites that I haven't done a random search in awhile. Maybe I'll try it to spice up my life.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home