• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

 

Cake and Rolling Stones

I had another cake thought... how about a yellow cake with chocolate icing and a layer of Edy's American Idol "Take the Cake" ice cream inside?  Mmm.. cake.

I haven't been to the gym in a little over one week.  One the bright side, I haven't gained back any of the weight I lost.  My doctor didn't seem that excited about me using Slim Fast when I went for my physical a few weeks ago, but I think it's great.  Maybe if you don't like the taste, you're forcing yourself to drink it, and you're starving yourself otherwise THEN it's not a good idea.  But I enjoy it, and incorporating it into my eating habits has been a breeze.  It's also kept me from snacking and eating desserts.  I haven't bought dessert in almost a month (my downfall)!  When boyfriend and I went home this past weekend his sister gave us some Otis Spunkmeyer cookies.  They come in a big tub that you keep in the freezer.  They're already shaped; all you do is open up the tub and toss the round dough on the cookie sheet... it's even easier than break-n-bake.  Clearly, I have to get these out of the apartment before I revert to my dessert-vacuum habits and consume the whole tub.

In other news, it's looking like I won't be moving this summer.  If that's true, this will be the first time that I've lived in same exact place in about 6 years.  And even though I'm probably staying in the same apartment next year, I'm almost positive I'll be moving the year after that.  It makes me wonder when I'll ever settle.  Is settling even possible?  Moving for more education, work, finding a good school system for your kids... I'd really like to get to a point where I put some big nails in the walls or paint one wall a bright and exciting color and not have to worry that the landlord will do a disappearing act with my security deposit.  I have no idea when or where that settling point will become a reality.  And even if I speculated, nothing turns out the way I imagine it (but so far that's been working out pretty well for me)!

1 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

She doesn't want you to use Slim Fast but thinks you should weigh 115??? What the hell does she want you to eat, AIR???

Seriously, I still want to conk this idjeet on the head after that weight thing.

I haven't been to the gym in a week either (Due to broken tooth suck).

I hope to be back by Friday.

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home