• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Thursday, February 22, 2007

 

What's On

DAMN!  I hit snooze just once or twice, I thought.  When I opened my eyes it was half an hour later... oops?  Going to the gym/eating right is really an enormous battle.  I stumble and fall hard and often.

Is anyone watching American Idol?  I can't resist, I really enjoy it.  The guys really crapped it up on Tuesday.  It was nice that most of the women sang really well. I'm predicting the idol will be a female this season.  I really like Stephanie right now; she was the first to sing last night and I thought sang awesome and was a great performer.

I hate the show that's on tonight - the results show.  I know it's set up the way it is for added drama, but it's pretty ridiculous.  That said, I'll probably watch it anyway.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home