• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

 

Patience and Impatience

I would just like to say that my scale told me I dropped another pound this morning.

You might say, one pound... who cares?  People's weight fluctuates all the time!

Well, not my weight.  I've been checking my weight for quite a few months now, and the number I saw today has not popped up on the scale in a long time.  So I'm taking it as a big win and also as some great encouragement to keep doing what I'm doing - eating smart and not binging when I get home from work on anything I can find.

Hopefully next week I'll add exercise to the mix - this week has just been too stressful and I've really needed my sleep.

The dog people won't be able to schedule a meeting before this weekend.  I'm nervous, and still keeping my fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home