• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

 

Dear Blog

Yes, I went away for a while.  When you're in a crunch at work, and a crunch at home, and you're not even home on the weekends, things happen.  You know I don't like to explain myself.

I've come to terms a bit with my school dilemma.  I think it may still all work out, although I did drop the class for this fall.  I am still trying to finish the two classes I'm currently enrolled in.

Fiance and I have booked our photographer, DJ, cake person, and today I am sending in the check to the minister.  Big things still to do include: wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, ceremony music, and florist.  And, of course, all the other million things that go into weddings.  It's nice to have those big things under our belt, though.

I tried on some wedding dresses for the first time on Sunday with my mom.  I liked all the ones I tried on, so how do I pick one?  Those things are ridiculously heavy... I should probably try to find something much lighter so that I can actually walk. 

Better, richer updates will follow... for now I just wanted to say, "I'm still alive."

1 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Walking is totally overrated. ;)

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home