• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Friday, July 28, 2006

 

Work is Bad for your Health


When I get home from work, all I want are comfort foods.

Peanut butter, cookie dough, if it's anything sweet and fatty then I'll want it. The battle is to refrain from actually eating all of it.

Apparently it's not just me.

hungry me: working is bad for my health... it makes me want to eateateat
hungry friend: me too!
hungry friend: i want cheese and fries
hungry me: oh yes
hungry friend: all day every day


1 Comments:

Blogger Penguin said...

When I worked in an office, I had a very easy time keeping my weight off. How? Too darned busy at work to eat a proper lunch, too darned much to do when I got home to think about food.

Once your body gets used to the different routine and your energy levels level off, you shouldn't want the peanut butter cheese fries much.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home