• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Thursday, August 03, 2006

 

Fire in the Hole


I can't write much for fear of being dooced, but some shit went down at work today. I had to discard my key because they changed the locks on the door.

It's torture just hearing bits of what's going on. I'd rather hear nothing at all. But it's hard to stay uninvolved when it's a small office.

Maybe because of the crazy events, but I actually had a little bit of energy leftover after work. So boyfriend and I went to the mall nearby. We hadn't been there yet, and I was interested to see which stores it had, despite that I'm not a shopper.

I wound up buying this sweet seeming music accessory thing for my LG VX8100 cell phone. But the bastards sold me the wrong version, so it doesn't fit in my phone. The one night I try not to fall asleep on the couch by 6pm, and I get spited.

In other news, I went to the International Spy Museum this weekend. I didn't realize that the U.S. has had major incidents recently in spy history. There was a double agent for Russia working in the CIA as late as 2001! The bio on him was really interesting, and I thought that it was one of the better museums I've been to.

Happy Thursday Night, Internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home