• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Sunday, August 06, 2006

 

A Saturday Night to Remember


I don't know what you did last night, Internet, but my night was pretty action packed.

I was about to go clean the bathroom, and I was shutting the blinds in the bedroom. I happened to glance over towards our exhibitionist neighbor. Sure enough, she was in a towel.

So, I'm only human. I had to watch. And I had to call my boyfriend to come see, as well. Time passed and she eventually started parading around naked. Of course, that was only after she had jumped up on the bathroom sink. I don't know what she was doing up there, but it sure was entertaining.

In other news, I figured out how to put pictures from my camera phone onto my computer. And my camera phone
has all sorts of neat settings like black and white, negative, sepia, and solari. Now I can take melodramatic pictures anytime, anywhere. Top that for a Saturday night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Penguin said...

Your neighbor either needs some better drugs or she needs to find work in a strip club!

Cool photo doo-hickey

8:35 AM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

I suppose it would be worse if you had a hairy 80-year-old guy who loved to walk around naked, but I'm not sure

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home