• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Friday, May 25, 2007

 

Learn to love the questions?

This week dropped by painfully for me. There are some things about my job that are great... the room to learn many different things, lots of different exposures and new responsibilities, adequate pay, my own office...

But there are some things that just plain suck and there's no way getting around it.

I have been looking forward to DOG SHOPPING the entire week! I decided to journey home to my parents house again this weekend (and you KNOW how I feel about THAT) so that me, boyfriend, and my parents can go hunting all the different adoption "centers" around the city. I have been trying not to think about the one dog that I really like; I just know that we're going to stumble over a few more roadblocks before we find "our" dog. That being said, I have high hopes that we'll meet him or her this weekend!

So, I hope everyone has an EXCELLENT, much-needed Memorial Day holiday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Just catching up on it all.

YAY on the pound. It is a victory, indeed!

I am also really hopeful about the great dog search and am keeping fingers crossed that there are no more "Disappointments"

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home