• mallorean
  • stiff"
  • pledged"
  • Buffy"

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 

It's Not Exactly a Pint of Ben & Jerry's


I came home with yesterday with guilt, sadness and a rampaging headache. Not even watching the antics on Bachelor in Rome last night helped (although it was funny to hear one of the women whose occupation is "socialite" call the others "commoners" and explain how she judges them because they weren't raised to be princesses like she was).


I even made another batch of pumpkin ice cream last night hoping that would make me feel better, and it didn't work! WTF! I may have even liked the recipe a little better when I messed it up and used egg whites instead of egg yolks! Don't ask me, I'm just a crazy woman.

But you probably already knew that. I could swear to you that I'm not crazy or compulsive, but after I tell you that I went out this weekend and bought those Williams-Sonoma baking pans I was oogling, why would you believe me? You probably also think I'm 800 pounds with chunks of pumpkin hanging out of my mouth and stuck in my hair the way I talk about food. You're probably thinking it's amazing I could even get out of bed let alone walk into Williams-Sonoma.

So, if you're still reading instead of reporting me online as another blogger on the edge... please enjoy this photo biography on the life of a pumpkin... except I cheated a little because I really used canned pumpkin instead of straining my own.


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

I don't think you're crazy, I think you are freaking hilarious.

This whole "Pumpkin" thing kills me.
:D

4:35 PM  
Blogger Seredne said...

I had the thought today that perhaps Halloween, pumpkins, etc. reminds me of a much simpler, happier time growing up with my family... but then I quickly shooed that thought away. I don't want to psychoanalyze my favorite holiday!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home